Alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah and His messenger Muhammad SAW. Finally, we are facing the end of semester, and final exams are here, they are waiting nicely for us to beat. We need to bring all of this focus and dedication into our deen as well. Well guys, i am sure that you have your own way how to face all of them. But, do you remember that Allah is the one who plays your success?
As Allah has promised in the Quran,
“But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness,- we shall soon admit them to gardens, with rivers flowing beneath,-to dwell therein for ever. Allah’s promise is the truth, and whose word can be truer than Allah’s?” (Al Quran 04:122).
Set up a continuous worship schedule
● If you can stay up, do your i’tikaf in library for your dunia exams (read : final exams), why you can not stay as the same way for worshipping our beloved Allah? You have the potential, it just needs to be redirected towards Allah. After this, you can set your new ‘schedule’. Guys, please at least spend one night in a week for worshipping Him, make your heart nearer to Him, Allah.
Trusting in Allah
● Many of us are known, that pray without efforts is nothing, and vice versa. Put your efforts to the fullest. how about the result? Let’s Allah do His part. Our truly examiner.
Here are some guidelines that hopefully brings benefit to us:
● Organize your complete material to be studied
● Avoid to study last minutes, study everyday and make some reviews for the exams before it takes place
● Be sure to know the exam schedule of each subject
● Organize a small study group, to make learning faster and competitive
● Find a quite place to study, and use your all creativity that Allah gives in recalling and remember your material
● Stick your schedule, review and study!
May Allah bless all of you, we pray that Allah will grant you success and strength. Aamin, allahumma aamin.